Many candidates who appeared for the UPSC IAS Main exam might be waiting for your results now. The results are going to be announced online on the official website on Feb:22, 2017.
Now let us a few steps as how to check your results online.
- You first log in to the official website.
- After that click on the relevant link i.e. UPSC IAS Main 2016 results.
- Once the link opens enter the required details such as roll number, registration number.
- After entering the details click on the option ‘submit’.
- Then you can see your results on the screen.
- You can download your result and take the print outs for the future reference.
For latest updates connecting with exam, interview, results etc., please check the official website: http://www.upsc.gov.in from time to time.
The next UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination will be conducted in the month of June and you need to apply online by March 2017. The candidates who qualify in the Mains will be eligible for the third phase of recruitment process. The third phase of the recruitment process is Interview. Interview is one of the toughest process where a lot of preparation is required. It is the best time to keep a track of time and start with your preparation.
As we all know that Civil Services Examination is one of the most sought after exams for many people. Many people aspire to become an IAS Officer. The preparation seems to be tough but the results are going to be great for the hard work you put in. A perfect planning and time-table are the important keys while appearing for this exam. You may feel tough as you move on from one step to the other in the process of preparation, but please never forget that every time you spend time, you are moving very close to your dreams and will achieve your passion.