Multiple Accounts on FB Messenger: Facebook has redesigned its messaging application FB Messenger in a way that its users can access their multiple accounts. Upto now people only had a choice to use one account in FB Messenger, but the things are going to change now. Users who are having multiple accounts and want to use FB Messenger to access all those accounts can now access this feature on their FB Messenger application. This is an interesting update by Facebook to allow multiple accounts on FB Messenger. Scroll down to know more about Accessing Multiple Accounts on FB Messenger.[adinserter block=”1″]
FB Messenger now supports Multiple Accounts in Android Version[adinserter block=”1″]
We all know that FB Messenger has turned out to be the world’s mostly used messaging application in the recent times. The messaging app is very helpful for people who have their friends on different accounts and want to get in touch with them. This update currently is available for Android Users, which is the world’s popular mobile operating system. The update for iOS devices is not yet confirmed. This is a good news for the Android FB Messenger users to use this feature in order to shift between their accounts. Facebook has recently announced that they will also put ads in Messenger to monetise.
How to use Multiple Accounts in FB Messenger:[adinserter block=”1″]
- Open your FB Messenger Application on your Smartphone.
- Go to the settings Tab on the top right side.
- In the Settings tab select Accounts option.
- After selecting the Accounts option, you will find a + symbol at the top right.
- Clicking on the +, will open a pop up which will ask you to enter the details of your another account.
- Enter the EmailID and Password to successfully login into your account.
- After adding your account, you can shift to your another accounts by selecting Accounts option in Settings tab.
Currently, this feature is available for Android devices and the update for iOS devices is soon expected.
Stay tuned for more updates…